resources

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Patience

Have patience, have patience, dont be in such a hurry - I can hear my mom singing this song to me when I was little :)

On Monday, Nate and I got our first set of fingerprints done (I couldn't help but feel like I did something wrong!) I had all the paperwork filled out already and all we had to do was throw everything in the mail.
However, I learned today (ya, I called them already) that it is going to take the FBI eight weeks to process those fingerprints for our background clearance (which is for our dossier). And all they have to do is stamp our form and mail it back.. what. the.world.
So it will be that long until we have our dossier (aka- application to Columbia) together and then we wait for people to look it over, translate,accept it and THEN we wait for a referral (which will take 6 months to 3 years itself).
We will just have to take this as a lesson in patience I guess and keep reminding ourselves to have faith in God's timing yet again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment