resources

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Quick Update

The psychologist got our report done over the weekend! We are just waiting for him to finalize it and then we should have it in hand.

The disappointing part however is that our case worker just left for Ethiopia: there must have been some mis-communication because we thought we could still get our home study report, but the other case worker who is covering for her said we would have to wait until she gets back. If you know me, I usually get stressed about things getting done on time, but I am feeling surprisingly patient - I think I have realized that there is nothing I can do, things will happen when they are supposed to!
(next steps: get home study report, send out immigration form and then wait 2 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment