resources

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Handle Time

Once again, this week I broke out my all time favorite home improvement tool.... spray paint!
I have lost count of how many of my projects or things in my home are now rattle canned... so why not one more?
Here was what a couple of the door knobs on our main floor looked like
 A couple light coats of oil rubbed bronze spray paint later, all done!

Turned out pretty good. I really wanted to get them on before I went to bed so we could close the door to our stairs tomorrow (otherwise Sophie can push the door open, even if it is just a millimeter open and ends up on our bed all day...). I may have been in a touch of a rush though, they were just a little tacky yet and i left a slight finger print on one of them. Oh well, i think you have to be standing one inch away to even notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment