resources

Saturday, June 25, 2011

green thumb

yes, i actually planted something- flowers! woot woot!
thanks to my very gracious parents, who wanted to get rid of some flower pots they never used, we were able to finally tackle one of the things that have been on my to do list for far too long. the parentals gave us a couple of these:
as fantastic as they were, it just didnt look right having grey pots next to greyish siding. so i broke out my trusty spray cans and voila! the finished product:
 thank you, and yes, i am very proud of myself. we now have two of these babies on our back deck. dont ask me what type of flowers they are, i dont know. i base most of my decisions on looks, so i have no idea how hard they are take care of, which usually bites me in the butt. i maybe should have considered that these will be getting direct sunlight most of the day. i hope that is ok!
i even had a few flowers left over to put this one together(and no, they don't really get taller as the move to the right, i just accidentally broke the flower off the one on the back left, i almost cried)

No comments:

Post a Comment